Imperial II Triple Pole Mount Lantern
This is a great way to convert your single lamppost into a triple lamppost- tripling the light output.
Upgraded run times up to 72 hours on low / 36 hours on high!
The Gama Sonic Imperial II Triple Pole Mount lamp is made of weather-proof cast aluminum. It also has a light sensor that will turn the light on automatically at dusk.
The mounting bracket for this fixture fits an existing 3" pole. The lamp will last up to 72 hours on a full charge. Each of the lamps is the equivalent of an 35 W light bulb.
- Model: GS-97NF3
- LED Color: 6000K
- Lumens: 900 (300 Per Lamp Head)
- Total LEDs: 63 (21 Per Lamp Head)
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.2
- Battery Capacity: 6000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Measurements: 10.5 x 10.5 x 19 in Per Lamp Head
- 63 Super Bright LEDs in each lamp head
- Bright White Light (6000K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 4 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries (Each Lamp)
- Each Lamp Head Is 19”H X 10.5” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Excellent. Nice piece of work, and charging remained good through several totally cloudy/rainy days.
I HAVE EXPERIENCED FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS WITH POST AND FLOOD SOLAR LIGHTS, AND NOW I REPLACED THE TWO POST - ONE- HEAD LAMP, TO TWO POST THREE HEAD LAMPS. EACH. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE OF MY SOLAR LIGHTS, AND BESIDE THAT I AM SAVING MONEY, THE HEAD LAMPS ( NOW THREE IN EACH POST ) ADDED A BEAUTIFUL LOOKS OF MY HOME. ALSO THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT IS ALWAYS READY TO PROPERLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.
Hi, Thank you for the great review. Based on your kind words, I think you meant to give us more one star? Thanks! Dan
I was a little skeptical at first dealing with solar powered light. However, these lights are the brightest I have ever seen. Very easy to put together an install. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a solar option.