Imperial II Triple Pole Mount Lantern
This is a great way to convert your single lamppost into a triple lamppost- tripling the light output.
Upgraded run times up to 72 hours on low / 36 hours on high!
The Gama Sonic Imperial II Triple Pole Mount lamp is made of weather-proof cast aluminum. It also has a light sensor that will turn the light on automatically at dusk.
Our Imperial II solar light duration will last 72 hours in the LOW setting and 36 hours in the HIGH setting. Each of the lamps is the equivalent of an 35 W light bulb.
The mounting bracket for this fixture fits an existing 3" pole.
- Model: GS-97NF3
- LED Color: 6000K
- Lumens: 900 (300 Per Lamp Head)
- Total LEDs: 63 (21 Per Lamp Head)
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.2
- Battery Capacity: 6000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Measurements: 10.5 x 10.5 x 19 in Per Lamp Head
- 63 Super Bright LEDs in each lamp head
- Bright White Light (6000K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 4 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries (Each Lamp)
- Each Lamp Head Is 19”H X 10.5” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Returns Made Simple
We flat out hate returning an item to a store, don't you?
First, we try and avoid this by only carrying the best solar lights we can get our hands on, but if for any reason the light doesn't fit your needs, we are going to make this as simple as possible.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items within 30 days of product delivery. So you get three weeks to try the light out and ensure it fits your needs.
All returns must be in original product boxes, including all parts, packing materials and manuals. Products that have been damaged by customer or modified, may not be returned.
Refunds for items returned will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
Non-Defective returns will be subject to a 10% restock fee. Solar Christmas lights are also non-returnable after December 20th for orders in that calendar year.
Orders that have current active warranty claims are not eligible for return. Customized products are also not eligible for returns.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
To return any product please follow these steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
2. Expect a prompt reply with your authorization number.
3. Complete our simple return form and include it with your return.
Download Our Return Form (PDF)
4. We'll handle the rest!
Thank you for shopping at Outdoorsolarstore.com!