Imperial III Solar Lamp Post
The Imperial III Commercial Solar Post Light is a stylish, long-lasting design that is simple to install and maintain in your environment. This new bright light is a great way to illuminate your home without electricity!
Upgraded run times up to 72 hours on low / 36 hours on high!
The Gama Sonic Imperial III lamp is weatherproof and uses solar panels to charge the two Li-ion batteries during the day, and puts off light at night. This weather-proof lamp is made of cast-aluminum. There are 21 LED's that make the brightness of this lamp equivalent to an 35W bulb.
Our Imperial III solar light duration will last 72 hours in the LOW setting and 36 hours in the HIGH setting
This lamp will fit an existing 3" pole. The lamp turns on automatically at night and off at dawn. The light will run for up to 72 hours on a full charge.
- Integrated LEDs have a lifetime of 50,000 hours, or approximately 10 years.
- Easy Installation: All necessary hardware is included with your order.
- Commercial and Residential Application: This product has been authorized for usage in both commercial and residential settings. Utilize to illuminate your area or home.
- 3" Fitter Included: A 3" fitter is included to make installation quick and simple.
- There is no need for electrical connections since the Imperial III Commercial Solar Post Light functions only on solar power.
- The detachable battery packs are simple to install and replace, allowing the fixture to illuminate your commercial or home location for years.
- Patented, Eco-Friendly, and Cost-Effective LED Technology: The Solar LED lights packed therein are created with patented, eco-friendly and cost-effective LED technology.
- Warm White vs Brilliant White: Adjustable Warm White and Bright White settings to better meet your nighttime illumination requirements
The Imperial III Commercial Solar Post Light is a stylish, long-lasting design that is simple to install and maintain in your environment. The fixture's (42) LEDs per head promise an operational lifespan of 50,000 hours (approximately 10 years). Both residential and commercial sectors are permitted for it. The Imperial III Commercial Solar Post Light is quick and simple to install on your site. Simply adhere to the instructions provided in the fixture's product manual. The product's box contains all the hardware required for installation.
Your commercial or private outdoor space will be illuminated while sporting a touch of luxury thanks to the Imperial III Commercial Solar Post Light. Don't forget to let the lamp a few days to charge before using it. Regularly wipe off the solar panels with a moist towel for best performance. Avoid using any solvents when cleaning, and take care not to apply too much pressure to the solar panels. A 3" fitter is included with the Imperial III Commercial Solar Post Light to increase your installation options. Remember to properly dispose of the Li-Ion batteries when replacing the batteries after their 2.5 to 3-year lifespan.
Consider Your Solar Lamp Post Options:
Name: The Imperial Post - 6.5' Black Decorative Post with 3" Fitter
Name: 8 Ft Commercial Post - 8' Commercial Pole - 3" Diameter
Name: 10 Ft Commercial Post - 10' Commercial Pole - 3" Diameter
- Model: 97K012
- LED Color: 2700 & 6000K
- Lumens: 300
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.2
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Measurements: 10.5 x 10.5 x 19 in
- 21 Super Bright LEDs in each lamp head
- Bright White Light (6000K) and Warm White Option Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 5 - 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 4 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Each Lamp Head Is 19”H X 10.5” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
(of Imperial II)
We guarantee the best total price on every product!
We constantly monitor prices of every competitor. If you find a lower total price (including shipping) to your location in the continental United States, simply complete this form and once we verify the offer we will beat their advertised price, guaranteed!
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your products, your order or any other support issue, please feel free to contact us at anytime! You can also reach us by calling 1-800-985-4129 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.