Imperial Solar Lamp - Pole or Flat Surface Mount
This traditionally designed solar lamp is a great way to dress up the outside of your house and save money at the same time. The Imperial style solar lamp is maintenance-free, turning on automatically at dusk, and off automatically at dawn.
The lamp has the patented Gama Sonic warm white 2700K solar light bulb. It is made of rustproof cast aluminum and beveled glass. It uses an upgraded Li-ion battery for a more efficient charge and longer staying power.
You should expect 8 hours of illumination from the Imperial solar light. The light easily fits over your existing 3" or smaller lamp post.
- Model: GS-97B-F
- LED Color: 2700K
- Lumens: 180
- Lighting: Solar Bulb Technology
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.2
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Measurements: 10.5 x 10.5 x 19 in
- 1 Warm White Solar Bulb In Each Lamp Head
- Warm White Light (2700K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 2 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Each Lamp Head Is 19”H X 10.5” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Satisfied with materials and finish. Reasonably bright on high setting; quite dim on lower setting. This light is as advertised...but still wish the Imperial II was offered with a warmer lamp.
Easy and very convenient to install. .
Excellent experience. I love the light!