Imperial Solar Lamp - Pole or Flat Surface Mount
This traditionally designed solar lamp is a great way to dress up the outside of your house, and save money at the same time. The Imperial style solar lamp is maintenance free, turning on automatically at dusk, and off automatically at dawn.
The lamp has the patented Gama Sonic warm white 2700K solar light bulb. It is made of rust proof cast aluminium and beveled glass. It uses an upgraded Li-ion battery for a more efficient charge and longer staying power.
You should expect 8 hours of illumination from the Imperial solar light. The light easily fits over your existing 3" or smaller lamp post.
- Model: GS-97B-F
- LED Color: 2700K
- Lumens: 180
- Lighting: Solar Bulb Technology
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.2
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Measurements: 10.5 x 10.5 x 19 in
- 1 Warm White Solar Bulb In Each Lamp Head
- Warm White Light (2700K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 2 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Each Lamp Head Is 19”H X 10.5” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Installation went very well with little effort and the result is very pleasing. The evening light is very bright.
We bought this to replace a traditional lamp. The electrical work that was needed would have been very expensive to replace it. We looked for another solution and found this. We couldn't be happier. Would not hesitate to buy again from this company.
Using on high setting, nice bright, clean light. Stats on all night, even after cloudy days.