Warm White Solar Coach Light
This classic lamp with frosted glass will fit on any 3" standard pole. The solar power makes it easy to light up your yard without the need for electricity. This lamp features warm white LEDs with a 3000 Kelvin color.
There is an exterior On/Off switch, which makes it easy to switch from high to low. In the high setting, the light will run for 6 hours at full power, and then switch to power saving mode, which is half brightness for the rest of the night.
It will automatically comes on at dusk and turns off at dawn and will last up to 10 hours on a full charge. The light will need 8 hours of full sunlight for a full charge.
The Coach light is constructed of powder-coated cast aluminum that is weatherproof and will not rust.
- Model: SGG-C99-V-F
- LED Color: 3000K
- Lumens: 180
- Lighting: 10 Warm White LEDs
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.7
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Measurements: 10 x 11
- 10 Warm White LEDs in each lamp head
- Warm White Light (3000K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 2 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Each Lamp Head Is 10”H X 11” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty