Imperial II Solar Lantern - Pole Mount
This new bright light is a great way to illuminate your home without electricity!
Upgraded run times up to 72 hours on low / 36 hours on high!
The Gama Sonic Imperial II lamp is weatherproof and uses solar panels to charge the two Li-ion batteries during the day, and puts off light at night. This weather-proof lamp is made of cast-aluminum. There are 21 LED's that make the brightness of this lamp equivalent to an 35W bulb.
This lamp will fit an existing 3" pole. The lamp turns on automatically at night and off at dawn. The light will run for up to 72 hours on a full charge.
- Model: GS-97NF
- LED Color: 6000K
- Lumens: 300
- Total LEDs: 21
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.2
- Battery Capacity: 6000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Measurements: 10.5 x 10.5 x 19 in
- 21 Super Bright LEDs in each lamp head
- Bright White Light (6000K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 4 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Each Lamp Head Is 19”H X 10.5” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty