Warm White Solar Coach Light
This classic lamp with frosted glass will fit on any 3" standard pole. The solar power makes it easy to light up your yard without the need for electricity. This lamp features warm white LEDs with a 3000 Kelvin color.
There is an exterior On/Off switch, which makes it easy to switch from high to low. In the high setting, the light will run for 6 hours at full power, and then switch to power saving mode, which is half brightness for the rest of the night.
It will automatically comes on at dusk and turns off at dawn and will last up to 10 hours on a full charge. The light will need 8 hours of full sunlight for a full charge.
The Coach light is constructed of powder-coated cast aluminum that is weatherproof and will not rust.
- Model: SGG-C99-V-F
- LED Color: 3000K
- Lumens: 180
- Lighting: 10 Warm White LEDs
- Battery: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.7
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell
- Light Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Measurements: 10 x 11
- 10 Warm White LEDs in each lamp head
- Warm White Light (3000K) Color Temperature
- Commercial Grade Construction
- 8 Watt Heavy Duty, Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- 2 pack Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Each Lamp Head Is 10”H X 11” W
- Pole Not Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Returns Made Simple
We flat out hate returning an item to a store, don't you?
First, we try and avoid this by only carrying the best solar lights we can get our hands on, but if for any reason the light doesn't fit your needs, we are going to make this as simple as possible.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items within 30 days of product delivery. So you get three weeks to try the light out and ensure it fits your needs.
All returns must be in original product boxes, including all parts, packing materials and manuals. Products that have been damaged by customer or modified, may not be returned.
Refunds for items returned will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
Non-Defective returns will be subject to a 10% restock fee. Solar Christmas lights are also non-returnable after December 20th for orders in that calendar year.
Orders that have current active warranty claims are not eligible for return. Customized products are also not eligible for returns.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
To return any product please follow these steps:
1. Email email@example.com with your order number.
2. Expect a prompt reply with your authorization number.
3. Complete our simple return form and include it with your return.
Download Our Return Form (PDF)
4. We'll handle the rest!
Thank you for shopping at Outdoorsolarstore.com!